Friday, August 14, 2009

Custom Cross Stitch

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have no excuses for that haha.

Here's a custom Etsy item I ordered recently. I saw ThePurpleHippo's shop and I knew that they would be able to make what I wanted... So, here is what I ended up with, which I have proudly hung in my room.



In total, it cost me $30, which included the shipping and the frame, and this sweet piece is 8x10. Definitely worth it... and may I add that this thing shipped in no time!! This item is not listed in her shop, but it is exactly what I asked for.

Here are some other gems that you can buy from ThePurpleHippo.

Cost: $12.00 USD


Cost: $17.00 USD


Cost: $9.00 USD


Cost: $25 USD


There's much more in her shop, so go take a look!!!! Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment