Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MoroccanOil

Salut!

So let me tell you all about how much I love MoroccanOil for your hair. Melanie told me about it last week and even gave me a demonstration on her own hair! Words cannot describe how soft your hair will feel when you use it, as well as how great your hair will smell. I think the best part about this stuff is the fact that it doesn't make your hair greasy at all. You'd think that by putting "oil" in your hair you would end up with something heavy, but this makes your hair frizz-free, super soft, light, and shiny!


I bought my bottle at Trade Secrets for about $40 CDN. This may seem like a lot of money, but you don't need very much at all (and I have long thick hair). So I can see this lasting me a while.

Lets all thank Melanie for bringing this to my attention.

2 comments:

  1. love it!!! and love that you finally did a post :)

    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS. I'm going to try to post more often! haha. Just washed my hair, by the way.

    ReplyDelete