Monday, February 9, 2009

Potty Training Dogs

So, I'm going to use today's entry for some shameless self promotion. I have added a new item to my Etsy shop!! In the next few days I will add some more with different colors and whatnot.

What is this new item you ask??

Well, we once hung up a string of bells to the door that we used to let Zelda outside. She quickly learned that if she wanted to go outside to go potty that all she had to do was hit these bells and then stare at us like a hawk... or a weirdo.

I have my own version of these doggy door bells for other people to use because I believe it was an effective method.

Visit the listing for this item and you can see a more detailed explanation on how this works.

Where To Get It:
Deezyne

Cost:
$9.99 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment