Monday, February 23, 2009

Recipe Cards


A good friend of mine asked if my place of employment sells recipe cards because she needs some for her sister's wedding. The ones we sell are kinda craptacular, so I suggested that she check out what there is on Etsy. I was bored so I did a bit of searching myself and found these.


It could be a great hostess/house warming gift.

Recipe Cards - Set of 10

Where To Get It:
Notmoira Shop

Cost:
$5.50

AND

while I'm posting an item from this particular seller's shop, I might as well post another item from their shop that I thought was simply lovely. I will now admit that I do work at a Hallmark and I believe we should sell these cards.

Douchebag Card

Where To Get It:
Notmoira Shop

Cost:
$2.95

affordable and unique!!

No comments:

Post a Comment