Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stylish Glasses Case

I went for the first time in about... 7 years I'd say to get my eyes checked. I do have a pair of glasses and I knew my eyes were worse than that, so I really had no excuse not to get them checked again. My new glasses will be ready in about 7 business days. The lady tried to get me to buy these super expensive gucci or dolce and gabanna frames, but I kept telling her "I'm not one of those girls" and that I just wanted simple plastic frames. I think I ended up with the cheapest pair there (not intentionally) but luckily that's just how it happened.

I always have hated those cases that they give you with your glasses and always lose them within days of a new pair. Since I'm not technically paying for my glasses (yay insurance!!) I could justify spending money on a reallllly cool case for them.

I found this one on Etsy (of course). They are on the pricey side, but they're differant than what you would get with your glasses. Pretty cute looking if you ask me!

Turquoise Polka Dots - Eye Glasses Case


Where To Get It:
DavieandChiyo Shop

Cost:
$27 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment